Monday, September 28, 2009

story writing ...

I remember our preplacement training sessions that were conducted in my 3-2 of my btech .I dont remember the name of the person who took the personality development and English sessions but he has a very efficient and effective style of communicating with students .He could control the combined seession of IT,ECE,CSE for two consecutive days by making evryone involved rather than cohesion which was the general practice adopted by the permanent faculty.

He randomly made 5-6 groups of 10-15 students ... and gave 5 words to each group where each group has to make a paragraphs using those words . Our group had not consisted any stalwart so that our group could be addressed by his name.Ours was the penultimate group.

words given to us are
charminar,nacharam,bhramanandam,creditcards,news.

as i have said no presence of stalwarts which means no one to take an initative and responsibility .. so time was passing as one were trying to push things .".arey u do ..u do re.." ,some of them dozed off .The presentation of the first group had already begun ..completed...second group started ......then the thought of insult raided my mind ... when everyone's doing it ,why should we give a reason to point out .. then i silently took the pen and paper and started to scribble when all other started to see me as if i was given the responsibility by the lord.I had only 5 mins to do it .
The story goes like this...

Last summer i payed a visit to my brother who is living in hyderabad.He lives in a place called Nacharam which is 15 kms away from secundarabad railway station.I heard its an industrial area which according to my brother is the most polluted area in the state.
As it was my first visit to the city so i decided to visit the most of the famous spots in the city .My first visit was to charminar which is a four pillared structure standing tall in the middle of heavy traffic and strong in the heart of the city .It was built as a token of love to bhagmati by qutib shah.
My second vist was to Ramoji film city which is in the outskitrs of the city .I was spell bound by the concept as well as the architecture .it was owened by ramoji rao .It is the place where all the ETV programmes are aired including its news channel.It is the place where most of the films are shooted. I was very luck to meet MR. Bhramanandam who was shooting for his latest film where i took an autograph and congratulated him on his entry in to Guinness book. My holiday continued like this for a week .
Happy and sweet are the words that describe my visit to hyderabad .....but my dad had some shock and bitter moments when he remembers this tour as he had to clear my credit card bills which were the result of my shopping in the hyderabad central.

Justify Full i just completed when by group name was called and threw the paper on someone else to read that out as i was completely exhausted .thanks to the delays by our preceeding groups which gave us a bonus of 5 mins .

i describe those 10 mins as a struggle .... i had to generate thoughts which are needed to be meaningful and put down on the paper. It was really applauded by everyone and there were claps as everyone liked the punch at the end .




No comments:

Post a Comment